Golden State British Brass Band
Basic Rehearsal Format
- Location: Salvation Army Whittier Corps Community Center in Whittier, California (maps and directions)
- Time: 5:00 - 8:00 PM
- Dates: 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month (adjusted as needed around holidays)
- In the schedule below, rehearsals are at the standard location and time unless otherwise indicated.
- "2nd & 4th Sundays" is a general guide; all rehearsal dates will be specifically listed in the schedule below.
Full Rehearsal and Performance Schedule
- Sunday, December 9
- Report Times: Percussion and Tubas -- 3:00 PM
- Everyone else -- 3:30 PM
- We need to be in place for a run-thru with the organist at 3:30
- 4:30 PM concert at St Andrews Church
- 1231 E Chapman Ave, Fullerton.
- Concert Black attire: men wear tuxes or suits with plaid bow ties; all black for women.
- Wednesday, December 12
- Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum
- 18001 Yorba Linda Blvd, Yorba Linda, CA 92886
- Percussion, please plan on arriving no later than 5:30 PM.
- Everyone else, plan on arriving no later than 5:45 PM -- earlier if possible
- Performance space in East Room MUST be set up -- including timpani, music stands & banners, etc. -- before 6.
- Performance: 7:00-8:00 PM
- Concert Black attire; men wear plaid bow ties.
- Sunday, January 13
- Saturday, January 26
- Performance at Disney's California Adventure (or, perhaps, Disneyland)
- Time is TBD -- stay tuned...
- Sunday, January 27
- Sunday, February 10
- Sunday, February 24
- Sunday, March 10
- Sunday, March 24
Back to GSBBB homepage
Last updated March 28, 2016